Limitless Pixelmon 

• Moderator Application for DOrKL0rD

#18806  by DorkLord

In-Game Username: DOrKL0rD

Are you fluent in English?: yes and a little spanish

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: since tuesday, March 2nd, 2021

What Time Zone are you on? EST

How long are you usually online for per day?: I can be on for up to 12 hours a day but usually at least 4-8 hours

What times of the day can you be online? any time. It depends on my schedule, but normally afternoon/night

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I do not believe so.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to be staff so I can help keep the community healthy and always growing. I wanna see the joy people have when starting this mod like I did. I want to be mod so that start is safe and a good introduction to what the mod and people can bring to the table. I also love the people in the server so I want to give back and help them.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I am familiar with many. /legend, / cost, /sethome, /tpa, /tpaccept, /sell, /pwiki, /pay, /makeshiny, /growthedit, /pointshop, /donate, all /faq, /s, /back, /H, /gym, /gym alt

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? With pokemon I have played since black and white, but have played all the way back to red and green. With the other games I have not played I have watched play throughs of. I love pokemon and have since I was in elementary school. With the mod I have had it since March. This server was my first hands on experience with the mod, but I watched youtubers play back in the early versions. Such as Sundee's first playthrough. I've been around the mod and features for a while, but was just able to get the hands on experience recently. I am still learning about the mod everyday, and hope to continue learning even as a member of the team.

[b]What is your discord tag?: DorkLord#2008

[b]How can you help the server?: I want to help by growing the community and keeping it safe for all members involved. I am knowledgeable about the commands and basics of the mod/server so I can help new people get started. I wanna show them the fun stuff I wish I knew about when I started and maybe answer some questions along the way. I want to a true member of the community rather than a guy with pokemaster. I want to cement myself as someone people can go to with questions and for help.

[b]Other Notes: The amount I play varies from week to week. This is because my home life and the fact that most of my friends sadly do not play this mod pack. Thank you taking time to consider and read my application. I hope to join the team one day :D
 #18995  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.