Limitless Pixelmon 

• Celtic's 1st Helper/Staff Application

#18817  by Celtic_Centurion

In-game Username: Celtic_Centurion

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are You Fluent in English: Yes, English is my first language, I can also speak conversational Italian.

How Long Have You Been a Member of Limitless: Almost 12 months, I started early July last year.

What Time zone are you on: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) | (UTC+10)

How long are you usually online for per day: It varies depending on my school workload however I tend to average 2-3 hours if not more per day.

What times of the day can you be online: I will typically be online every night between 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm and then most nights I'll also be online between 7:30 pm up to 10:00 or 11:00 pm.

Have you ever broken any rules: Not that I am aware of.

Why do I Want to be Staff:
For many reasons, primarily I simply wish to enhance the amount of assistance and help I am able to provide on the server, generally on Limitless I'll attempt to help anyone with their problems with or without a role that states my job is to do so. Yet, with possessing the role, I would be more inclined and more capable to assist with a larger spectrum of circumstances. Notwithstanding, the ability to intervene between toxic/discriminatory or otherwise unacceptable social discourse that may occur between various players. I also generally enjoy the community that the server provides, and I am happy to do my part in preserving the aspects of the server that are socially coherent and harmonious. I am open-minded and am largely accepting of other viewpoints that may or may not align with my own enabling me to engage in discussion with other members of the community without requiring any amount of personal judgement to be placed on them.

Are you Familiar with the Server's Unique Features and Commands: Yes, I am quite fluent in most of the commands that are provided by the server including but not limited to:

/pwiki <name> <biome, time, rarity, catch, genderratio, abilities. evo, fishing etc.>
The general all-use pixelmon wiki info command which allows players to look up information on pixelmon directly through the game without having to use a browser.

/market sell, /market sellpoke <slot> <price> /market or /listing, /cost <item or Pokemon Slot>
The typical market commands which may often be unknown to newer players.

/tpa <player>, /tpahere <player>, /tpaccept /tphistory /back /home <name>
The arsenal of teleportation commands by which players can teleport to one another as well as locations where they have set a home or have previously been.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself:
Prior to playing on the Limitless server I had created my own where myself and TheDootAppliance played on for a few weeks learning how to play, then about two years later we joined this server together. Prior to this I have always been a fan of pokemon and watched as the pixelmon mod itself developed as I grew up. My favourite youtubers who would play the mod were Thnxcya, Thinknoodles and DanTDM back around 7 years ago.

What is your discord tag: Celtic Centurion#1686

How can you help the server:
I believe that as any player who genuinely wishes to assists in the welfare of servers community I am able to be supportive and consistently helpful (if not attempt to be) to all those whom may pose queries about in-game features or anything server related. I am actively engaged in the server and always try to put my best foot forward to those that I speak to. Having the role of helper would simply further augment my pursuit of helping other players as well as my own desire to be even more participatory in the community.

Other Notes: Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my helper application. Kind Regards, Celtic.
Last edited by Celtic_Centurion on Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #19048  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due abusing permissions given for events.

You may reapply in 1 month.