Limitless Pixelmon 

• IDontLikeMelons Staff Application (formerly known as Blobbyseal148)

#18898  by Blobbyseal148

b]In-Game Username:[/b] IDontLikeMelons
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since Friday February 19th 2021
What Time Zone are you on? AEST
How long are you usually online for per day?: 2hours on Weekdays and 2-4 hours on Weekends 5-6 hours on holidays. I can play longer if required, i just need to be told beforehand.
What times of the day can you be online? Between 3:00pm - 7:00pm on weekdays, 10:00 - 7:00 on weekends and holidays.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No and i never will.
Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to be staff because I would like to help the server by helping other players solve their problems. Limitless is also the only pixelmon server I play on and its been really nice so i want to support the server even more. I also have a thorough understanding of all the rules.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /ride, /spawn, /suicide, /tpa, /warp, /ban, /vanish.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I have been playing the mod frequently so I now know most things about the Mod. I don't know much about legendaries though.
What is your discord tag?: • –•#7921
How can you help the server?: I can help other players with their problems. I have also noticed that lots of staff members are offline so I would like to help the active ones like IamMyselfBae, Denshin and Haco in managing player problems.
Other Notes: Thank you for reading :D