Limitless Pixelmon 

• Demiliah 4th Helper app

#18947  by Bingle

In-Game Username: Demiliah

Are you fluent in English?: Yes

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: 2 years+

What Time Zone are you on? Eastern Standard Time

How long are you usually online for per day?: Varies on day, when writing this probably 3 hours a day, if when this is being judged I can't say for certain but probably an hour or more a day.

What times of the day can you be online? Any time that I don't have college

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Yea multiple times, but in my defense I never harmed people whilst doing so, only me.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I think its a cool learning experience and I just wanna actually have the ability to help people rather than having to ping staff when someone asks for help

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Yes /market opens up market, /spawn sends you to spawn, /blocklog inspector allows a player with access to the command to check updates on blocks showing history of when and a block was placed, or broken, and who placed or broke the block.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? As of playing the Pokémon games not much, but Pixelmon I've been playing since 2012

What is your discord tag?: Demiliah#1955

How can you help the server?: As long as I'm able to actually go over and help a person asking rather than just pinging another staff member Ill be actually useful

Other Notes: If I am inactive when this is being judged, if I do get accepted I will be online much more frequently. That tends to be the pattern, I write a staff app when I'm on frequent, but when I take breaks it gets decided. My discord is shown if I am picked and I am currently active just contact me and ill step back in to Limitless again. Also if I get denied Ill prob apply a 5th time.

Unlike the other 3 applications, I'd like to actually believe I'm ready this time. But if you think otherwise, feel free to deny.
 #19630  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.