Limitless Pixelmon 

• FieryFlashDrive Staff Application

#18953  by fieryflashdrive

In-Game Username: FieryFlashDrive
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: 09/06/2021
What Time Zone are you on? US Central
How long are you usually online for per day?: 2-3 hours on my work days, 6+ on my days off
What times of the day can you be online? after 9pm central on my work days (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday) as well as almost any time on my days off (Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday) and around afternoon on Monday and Wednesday.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I do not believe so, I have never been reprimanded by staff or warned
Why do you want to be Staff?: I enjoy the community and management of the server and would like to help be a middle-man between the community and the server leads, as well as promote the healthy aspects of the community.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Player run market system, disabled npc selling, guild system with land claims.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I am relatively inexperienced with Pokemon as a whole, but have spent the last month with my nose in pixelmon wiki and watching videos
What is your discord tag?: FrozenFlashDrive#0001
How can you help the server?: I will be available to help answer questions for players, both new and old, as well as encourage positive interactions in the server and it's community.
Other Notes: I have some experience staffing in prior minecraft servers a few years back, I enjoy helping people and staff positions seem to be a natural fit for me. Other than that, I have nothing of note.
 #19646  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied due to inactivity. Feel free to apply again when you become active again :D