Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ampharagon's Helper Application

#18954  by Ampharagon

In-Game Username: Ampharagon
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?:I've been a member of Limitless since July 19th, 2020, so over a year.
What Time Zone are you on?:GMT
How long are you usually online for per day?:I can normally be on about 3-4 hours Monday-Friday, then up to 7 hours on the weekend.
What times of the day can you be online?:Afternoon, evenings, or at night, however, I am always available on Discord most times of the day.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules?:Yes I have - never banned, but I will strive to never break another rule.
Why do you want to be Staff?:I want to be staff as I wish to give back to the community that has given so much to me. Currently, I am, and have been, quite invested in the server for many reasons. As of writing, I am the leader of the guild known as Mist, which I am very proud of, and in addition to this, I have met many people who I can call my friends. One way I wish to give back to the community is helping others that are in need, just as people have helped me, in addition to keeping Limitless a healthy, safe place to interact with others in the community, which would include moderating chat, dispelling drama if an issue or argument arises, and to, most importantly, play the Pixelmon mod. In addition to all this, and more, which is expected of a helper, I wish to host a variety of events to promote community engagement such as safaris, trivia, tournaments etc.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:Yes, /faq, /gctoggle, /market, /gym, /gym alt.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?:I've played Pokemon ever since I was 8, starting with Pokemon Platinum, and played nearly every mainstream Pokemon game since. I am also experienced in competitive Pokemon due to Pokemon Showdown, and I am confident in my battling and teambuilding skills as a result. For the mod, I've learnt everything I have known via Limitless, and I feel I have a good enough knowledge of the mod as well as Limitless commands and features to be able to lend a hand when required.
What is your discord tag?:Ampharagon#9829
How can you help the server?:I feel that I can help Limitless by promoting community engagement, preserving a friendly community by dispelling and preventing toxicity, and lending a hand to those who need assistance whether that be Pokemon, Pixelmon, or Minecraft related.
Other Notes:Thank you for reading my application!
 #19827  by Jay113355

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
Unfortunately, this application is denied due to inactivity.

Reminder: You may reapply after 2 weeks.