Limitless Pixelmon 

• jjtwilefc's Staff Application

#18978  by jjtwilefcW

In-Game Username: jjtwilefc
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Longer than I care to remember, I would estimate at least 3-4+ years on and off. /seen only goes back to the world reset so I can't tell before that.
What Time Zone are you on? GMT
How long are you usually online for per day?: 1-3+ hours.
What times of the day can you be online? Usually in the evenings after work and college.
Have you ever broken any of the server rules? Probably? I've been playing a long time so it's hard to believe I haven't at some point. However, I've never been banned and am not known for causing trouble as far as I know.
Why do you want to be Staff?: There is only one real reason I want to be a staff member. Tournaments and competitions have always been my biggest interest on the server and there has rarely been as many as I think there could and should be. I want to host regular events starting with weekly tournaments. Consistency in these events is key to building interest and engagement as there is no reason to put the effort into creating competitive teams if you aren't guaranteed to have a chance to use them. Sustainable prizes for regular tournaments has always been a topic of debate. I believe that the best all-around option for this is a tag such as 'Weekly Winner' for example (I'll think of something better) which would be given to the new victor each week and taken from the old, with previous winners being disallowed from competing the following week. Many of the people who compete in battling tournaments are in it for fun more than anything else, myself included. This kind of reward is something that would increase in value over time because like it or not, status is a part of the server and always has been. My hope is to increase server engagement and player base by attracting new players to these consistent events and even bring back old players who left for the lack of events such as this.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: yes, /faq, /gctoggle, /market
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? Having played for years I'm effectively a walking wiki for Pixelmon, although I've never been as involved with regular Pokemon games.
What is your discord tag?: jjtwilefc(7374)
How can you help the server?: I think I have pretty much outlined this already. Most of these applications I have seen are to 'help people', but let's be honest, you don't need to be staff to do that anyway. I have specific plans and goals which I would like to implement which would benefit the limitless experience.
Other Notes: A valid question about this application would be 'why can't current staff do the things I have outlined.' Of course, they could but where it would be a chore to others this is something I care about and am more than happy to do which ensures its consistency. Also having someone be the face of these events makes it easier for players to enquire about times, rules, prizes and how to get involved. I'm also involved with other server projects such as the e4 and Halloween event.
 #19086  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.