Limitless Pixelmon 

• Moderator Application

#18984  by RoseShadowLight

In-Game Username: RoseShadowLight
Are you fluent in English?: Yes.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: 3 weeks.
What Time Zone are you on? Central Time.
How long are you usually online for per day?: 2-4 hours, or more depending on my job.
What times of the day can you be online? Anytime after 4:30pm, After I get off of work and on the weekends at anytime.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No I will never break a rule.
Why do you want to be Staff?: The Reason I want to be a staff member, Is because I love to help out and to help members feel at home, to help out with anything that is needed help in, and because I love limitless a lot.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /Market,/sell,/spawn,/link me, /home,/tpa to other players, Etc.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? Pixelmon Events, How to make pokeballs, Be able to explain the types of Pokemon, and the types of Pokemon, How to use the different Machines and how to build them, Etc.
What is your discord tag?: RoseShadowLight#6891
How can you help the server?: Before I was in this server I have been a Discord mod in past servers, for the last few years helping the teams, Owners, and admins get stuff fixed, or teach people how to use Discord commands, and add things to the server. I also plan on making logos and other backgrounds for servers as I am going to college in January for Digital Arts.
Other Notes: I would Really love to work with the Team, and be able to have fun and help new members with anything I can help with, and deal with members that cause trouble thank you for everything you all do.
 #19087  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.