XxSuperYoshixX

Are you fluent in English?:
Yes

How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
August 31 2021

What Time Zone are you on?
Eastern Time U.S. (EST)

How long are you usually online for per day?:
Everyday usually unless I have college or work and I may take a break to play another game for a day or two.

What times of the day can you be online?
Around 1pm to 12am depending on whether I can finish my college for the day (I have meetings at 7pm to 8pm on Wednesdays and free on weekends usually)

Have you ever broke any of the server rules?
I don't think I have broken any rule I am sorry if I did or not

Why do you want to be Staff?:
I want to help the community and help it grow when I first joined I was called a "let's just say a bad word for a small question" and wanted to quit playing for it but I didn't because the community helped me back on my feet and I just want to help the community back so no one has to deal with something or someone like that again. (It also makes the server look bad and I don't like that either)

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
Sadly no I haven't staffed on a minecraft server before I have staffed on other games though but I don't think they have similar commands but I'm ready to learn

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
I do have experience with pokemon for years but the mod is a bit weird then the actual games but they are very similar.

What is your discord tag?:
Yoshi#5526

How can you help the server?:
I can help the server by giving out knowledge that I have to players that need it, like certain biomes, spawnrates, and etc. But do want to try to offer more than that.

Other Notes:
I do have a small anger issue but I never seen myself get too bad and I have been pretty good at controlling it sometimes now, I staffed on a Gmod Pokemon server for 4 years I don't know how many toxic players I have dealt with and it was bad.
 #19088  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.