Limitless Pixelmon 

• Dankdra's staff app

#19004  by Dankdra

In-Game Username: Dankdra
Are you fluent in English?: yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: On and off, I played back in 2016 and recently have started playing again.
What Time Zone are you on? GMT +1
How long are you usually online for per day?: Ranging anywhere from 4 - 12 hours, either on the server or working on event-related builds in creative, also dependant on work hours.
What times of the day can you be online? Most, but also dependant on work hours.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Yes, I have been auto banned for using doing something in guild chat that I thought was exempt from public chat rules, and I understand the reasoning for it and hope you can look past it.
Why do you want to be Staff?: Before rejoining Limitless, I was a staff member for the Proton Gaming servers, which had closed since why I have moved on. I worked my way up from moderator to eventually manager of multiple of their servers, FTB IE and Skyfactory. I enjoyed that experience and would be open to the possibility of helping out on another server, I also previously was admin on here but eventually due to real-life circumstances became inactive for a couple months.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Most admin and world edit commands I am comfortable in using, as well as server-specific commands as /bl i
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? Yes, the server I previously mentioned also was developing a Pixelmon server, where I was one of the lead staff which were creating it, so im aware of the plugins and ect. I am know lots about the game itself as I have been playing a long time.
What is your discord tag?: Dankdra#1142
How can you help the server?: I believe I can contribute mostly in staffing my guilds events and also in maintaining events I plan to host and have operational constantly, that being monitoring and hosting tournaments using the custom server commands.
Other Notes: N/A
 #19090  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.