Limitless Pixelmon 

• Boltzx's Application

#19028  by Bolt

In-Game Username: Boltzx

Are you fluent in English?: Yes, It is my first language.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I've been a member since October 3rd, 2020

What Time Zone are you on? EST

How long are you usually online for per day?: 10-12hrs, but up to 16 hours on somedays

What times of the day can you be online? Can be online at whatever time if need be, mostly play during the night until noon-ish.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Sadly this has changed since I last applied, but yes 1 ban for pokeradar which was stupid on my part.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I am online at times of the night where little staff/helpers are, and can provide insight to players questions/concerns. I enjoy helping people, and even enforce rules without being helper/staff.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /ignore /market /shop open /shop sellpoke / bal /r /sell /cost /helpme /info /staff /home /spawn /gym /gym alt /gym battle (name) /v /invsee /warp /pc /wb /ec /mc are some

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokémon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I picked up Pixelmon because a friend recommended a great server he had history with, and it stuck ever since. Now I am part of planning major events in the server and actually am more involved with Pokémon as a whole, whether its buying cards/battling friends and such.

What is your discord tag?: Bolt#1776

How can you help the server?: I can provide insight to anyone who needs it, no matter how minor it is. Me and my previous guild (Mist) have been actively striving to host events/tournaments to keep player interaction numbers up, and overall provide back to the community on here.

Other Notes: Thank you for taking the time to read my helper application. Every time that I log in, I strive to help people with whatever it happens to be, in-game or not. This server filled a pretty empty gap in my life, the community is the number one reason it stuck with me, now I do everything in my power to give back. -Boltzx <3
 #19199  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying this application as we don't feel that you are the kind of player we are looking for in the staff team.