Limitless Pixelmon 

• Demiliah's Revised Helper App

#19108  by Bingle

In-Game Username: Demiliah
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since August of 2019
What Time Zone are you on? Eastern Standard Time
How long are you usually online for per day?: A few hours a day
What times of the day can you be online? Any time I'm not busy with my physical life
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Yes
Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to make it easier for others and newer players to know I can be asked for help if need be.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /rtp allows you to teleport to a random location, it is free for 5 days but $50 per use after, /z and /k both allow you to relog, this is especially useful incase of a bugged battle, and /blocklog inspector allows the user to check updates on when a block was placed or broken, and who caused the block to update.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I have been playing Pixelmon since 2012. The only pokemon games I have played were Black and Shield
What is your discord tag?: Demiliah#1955
How can you help the server?: I can be a front runner in making the server more friendly and interactive towards newer players. At the current moment, I see countless new players get ignored when asking a basic question that almost anyone else can answer. Some examples include: "How do I throw out a pokemon?", "how do make *item*?", "Where do I heal my pokemon?", and the list goes on. If communication with newer players was more encouraged, it would lead to more players joining the server for a longer amount of time. I can confirm this personally due to how many people I have affected by just answering their basic questions. Even the most experienced player has to start from somewhere, I'm willing to help be that push in the right direction.
Other Notes: If I get accepted, I do not care for staff chat perms. If preferred hide staff chat from me, Thanks.
-Demiliah
 #19631  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.