Limitless Pixelmon 

• Tiz0xic's Helper Application

#19109  by Tiz0xic

In-Game Username: Tiz0xic

Are you fluent in English?: Yes.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I have been a member of limitless since 2018 however took a massive break in 2019 to finish my exams and focus more in real life. As of now, i am in a comfortable spot and am able to play again properly.

What Time Zone are you on? I am in GMT and BST depending on the time of year.

How long are you usually online for per day?: It depends on what's going on at Uni but usually i can spend around 3-4 hours online a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

What times of the day can you be online? Due to university, usually after 5pm on weekdays and on weekends I will usually be available all day unless I have plans.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I have not.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I would like to be staff as I have been a member of the Pixelmon community for a long time and love to help out new players, work as a team and ultimately be a role model for the server. I have also had previous staff experience within the server itself being a helper before I quit, which i enjoyed.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I cannot remember all of the commands but i do however remember some:
- /bl (logs blocks to see who placed/ broke a certain block.)
-/mute (Mute members who have been breaking chat rules multiple times.)
-/kick (Kick a player who again has been breaking rules and fail to listen.)

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? In general, I never really played the pokemon games, however I have seen almost all the anime movies and episodes. Pixelmon wise, I have played it really for years and am aware of almost every update. Anything i do not know i would look it up on the pixelmon wiki and from that i learn.

What is your discord tag?: Theodopolopolas#5813

How can you help the server?: I can help the server by demonstrating core values to new players such as teamwork, responsibility, resilience, creativity and many more, as well as maintaining a non toxic community while making sure all the players are having fun at the same time.

Other Notes: Due to my job, I am sent to sea for a certain time each year, usually 3-4 months, this is because i am a marine engineer, meaning i will be inactive, however i will let the admins and other staff know. :D

Thank you for taking time to read my application.

Theo
 #19110  by Tiz0xic

Tiz0xic wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:37 am In-Game Username: Tiz0xic

Are you fluent in English?: Yes.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I have been a member of limitless since 2018 however took a massive break in 2019 to finish my exams and focus more in real life. As of now, i am in a comfortable spot and am able to play again properly.

What Time Zone are you on? I am in GMT and BST depending on the time of year.

How long are you usually online for per day?: It depends on what's going on at Uni but usually i can spend around 3-4 hours online a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

What times of the day can you be online? Due to university, usually after 5pm on weekdays and on weekends I will usually be available all day unless I have plans.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I have not.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I would like to be staff as I have been a member of the Pixelmon community for a long time and love to help out new players, work as a team and ultimately be a role model for the server. I have also had previous staff experience within the server itself being a helper before I quit, which i enjoyed.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I cannot remember all of the commands but i do however remember some:

-/pwiki (Brings up information on the desired pokemon)
-/faq (Just brings up frequently asked questions)
- /bl (logs blocks to see who placed/ broke a certain block.)
-/mute (Mute members who have been breaking chat rules multiple times.)
-/kick (Kick a player who again has been breaking rules and fail to listen.)

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? In general, I never really played the pokemon games, however I have seen almost all the anime movies and episodes. Pixelmon wise, I have played it really for years and am aware of almost every update. Anything i do not know i would look it up on the pixelmon wiki and from that i learn.

What is your discord tag?: Theodopolopolas#5813

How can you help the server?: I can help the server by demonstrating core values to new players such as teamwork, responsibility, resilience, creativity and many more, as well as maintaining a non toxic community while making sure all the players are having fun at the same time.

Other Notes: Due to my job, I am sent to sea for a certain time each year, usually 3-4 months, this is because i am a marine engineer, meaning i will be inactive, however i will let the admins and other staff know. :D

Thank you for taking time to read my application.

Theo
 #19649  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied due to inactivity. Feel free to re-apply when you become active again :D