Limitless Pixelmon 

• LePapaJames Staff Application

#19137  by LePapaJames

In-Game Username: LePapaJames
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Just over a year.
What Time Zone are you on? GMT+0
How long are you usually online for per day?: Usually online for around 4 to 5 hours a day, not everyday in the week, but usually around at weekends.
What times of the day can you be online? Weekday evenings and weekends.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No
Why do you want to be Staff?: I have met lots of people from many different backgrounds on this server so far. I am always happy to make time to help people who struggle with aspects of the game wether that is with battling or just simple uses of commands. I feel that i have a good relationship with the current staff on the server and i am always happy to help them out where i can. Also i am involved in hosting a lot of current server events, so being staff will help in moderating these events without the need to burden other staff who may or may not want to get involved.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /v for spectator mode, /pwiki for pixelmon info, /faq for help and guides.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I have been collecting Pokémon cards since it began in the 90s. Played the first gen Gameboy Color games through to the most recent switch titles. Watched alot of the anime (mainly gen 1 and 2 stuff). I have taken to competitive battling, both through showdown and the pixelmon mod itself. I am still learning everyday in battling techniques and unique pokemon movesets.
What is your discord tag?: jhobley3675#6081
How can you help the server?: With any kind if conflict, i am always the one who likes to hear both sides before i have any input on a situation. There are a lot of players who feel comfortable in contacting me in-game for help and advice with with anything server related. I always try to throw ideas at Jay of which some have been implemented, some have not. From the amount of work i see Jay and the other Admins/staff put into the server, i fully appreciate the unique features on the server and would love to be able to suggest more and help implement them in the future. I always try to make events and always happy to help in the organisation in the build up to and during the event itself.
Other Notes: Nothing else really to add. :lol:
 #19816  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
Unfortunately, this application is denied due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.