Are you fluent in English?:
Yes, I am also fluent in Spanish.

How Long have you been a member of Limitless?:
I began playing January 14, 2022

What time zone are you on?:
Central standard time
(CST)

How long are you usually online per day?:
Mostly I am online 3-4 hours online and active on Discord from 8:00am to 1:00am.

What times of the day can you be online?
I can be on the server through late morning and most of the afternoon.

Have you ever broken any of the server rules?
Yes, in my early days of joining the server I got warned by one of the staff, for the reason that I had nicknamed one of my Pokemon a ill-suited nickname. In affect I proceeded to change it and learned my lesson by improving my actions on the server.

Why do you want to be staff?:
I would like to be helper for the reason to help the players in the community by answering their questions to the best of the capabilities within my knowledge. With the capability that there will be a update to pixelmon from the game (Pokemon Legends: Arceus) I want to help players adapt to these changes for the reason that there most likely going to be new items and Pokemon added, obviously for it to better benefit them I would like to help them to the best of my ability. I would also want to help any new players to the server with answering their questions about how the server works. In conclusion I would be delighted to help the community grow and keep enjoying the time in the server with the community.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
Yes, I'm familiar most commands
/pwiki-Gives you quick information on a pokemon
/msg (username)-allowed you to privately message a player but only if they're accepting private messages
/help-enlists a variety of commands with 10 pages
/mute-mutes a player, preventing them from typing in chat
/kick-kicks a certain player

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
I have played most Pokemon games, in affect making me very knowledgeable about Pokemon with the mix of the knowledge between all of the games I have played, in addition I have done multiple research on the mod itself and intend to keep researching about it to further my knowledge of the mod in order to be more capable of helping players. Most of the experience that I have of just the Pixelmon mod comes from the server since majority of the time I have played the mod, has been on the server. Furthermore I want to use this knowledge to help the players of the server and make their time spent on the server more enjoyable and pleasing.

What is your discord tag?:
hot pizza rolls#2962

How can you help this server?:
Considering some people start Pixelmon with little knowledge about it and Pokemon itself, I want to help answering those questions and doubts they might have. For the reason that I'm active on discord for 10+ hours a day it'll help me be more capable of helping the players and I would like to interact with the community more. In addition I would really like to help the community grow.

Other Notes:
I would like to thank you for taking time from your day to read my application. If this application does or doesn't get accepted I'll still strive to help the Limitless community in any way I can.
 #19648  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied due to inactivity. Feel free to re-apply when you become active again :D

Love your application btw.