Limitless Pixelmon 

• StefanieX Helper Application

#19219  by Stefanie

In-Game Username: StefanieX

Are you fluent in English?: Yes, I am.

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: As of February 2021

What Time Zone are you on? Central Standard Time (CST/UTC -5)

How long are you usually online for per day?: I can be online 10-15 hours per day.

What times of the day can you be online? I most consistently play between 3pm and 5am CST. Though, thanks to my insomnia, I am also regularly active during odd hours like the late night or early morning, as I sleep much less than most people.

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No, I have not.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I would like to be staff for several reasons:
Primarily, I really do enjoy helping others on the server. Not a day goes by when I do not go out of my way to answer a newer player's questions about Pixelmon or server specific information or the Pokémon games in general. Secondly, in my time on the server, I have had a handful of experiences that warranted seeking out the help of a staff member. In each of these instances, the staff who helped me proved to be a great relief in an otherwise frustrating situation. During times like those, I have seen for myself the necessary role staff plays in preserving the community I've come to know and love. And, for that reason, I would like to help in any way I can.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Yes, I'm very familiar with the server's many commands and unique features. For example:
Claim Commands:
/claim new <name>
/claim list
/trust <player>

Market Commands:
/cost
/market
/sell <cost>

Moderation Commands:
/kick <player>
/ban <player>
/vanish
/bl i
/mc

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
I first discovered Pokémon games with Pokémon FireRed in 2004 when I was just 6. While I don't remember much from my first playthrough (aside from a Snorlax I named "Muffins"), I definitely really enjoyed myself because I went on to replay it again several times and then just about every mainline game that came after it. Accordingly, I'd consider myself a prolific Pokémon fan. As for Pixelmon, I first began playing the mod around 6 years ago, but have played exclusively on Limitless since discovering the server.

What is your discord tag?: Stefanie#5146
I have discord on my phone and work computer so I am virtually always responsive.

How can you help the server?:
I'm certain I could do a great deal of good if given the chance. I am easily among the most active people on the server; In just this past year I have logged upwards of 140 days of mostly active playtime. The insomnia I mentioned earlier means much of this time is spent during periods of the night and morning that regularly go unmoderated despite many players still being online (for instance early mornings in NA, which is afternoon for AUS players). Because I am often awake during these hours, I have personally seen numerous occasions when players have been griefing, trolling, or character spamming in chat with no recourse because no staff were online to respond to the situation. I could remedy a great deal of these frustrating situations that distract from the server when no other staff are typically available to. Additionally, I am informed of the server rules that staff are meant to uphold and I have demonstrated I respect these rules enough to have never broken them myself. All these factors considered, I think I would make an excellent helper who could get the job done in many of the contexts that would benefit from it most.

Other Notes:
Thank you for taking the time to consider my application. Whatever the results, I will continue to support Limitless and keeping the community a fun and welcoming place.