Limitless Pixelmon 

• RoastNToast8793 Application

#19220  by GhostWarrior241

In-Game Username: RoastNToast8793
Are you fluent in English? Yes, it's my primary language
How long have you been a member of Limitless? I'm at work filling this out, so I don't have immediate access to /seen, but I believe I joined in September of last year, so 8 months.
What Time Zone are you on? Central Standard Time
How long are you usually online for per day? 1-2 Hours, could be more if I'm needed
What times of the day can you be online? I currently have class MWF until 3:45ish. I have about an hour and a half or so in the morning I can sneak on. Tuesday/Thursday I can be on in the morning a bit if need be but otherwise I'm done by 2:15. I work a.m. shifts on the weekends but I can be on after lunch.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Nope!
Why do you want to be Staff?
Limitless is a pretty cool place, I've gotten to know a lot of the people on the server and I'd just like to help others enjoy the server as much as I have.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /seen; /msg; /money
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? Limitless was the first server I started on and I haven't had much Pixelmon experience outside the server, but I've been on the server for about 8 months. Pokemon, on the other hand, was my childhood. My first game was Heartgold and I got everything up until Black/White 2, I still have everything including a Pokemon Ranger and a Pokemon Mystery dungeon game.
What is your discord tag? GhostWarrior241 #2661
How can you help the server? You can ask others, i.e RamboProdz, I've made attempts in the past to create competitive leagues to give people more to do on the server as well as a sense of community. My efforts have fallen through in the past but I'd still like to create something like it, hopefully I would be able to use the new position to have more connections with people so a league would be easier to organize.
Other Notes: I'm in college so my hours can be either free/busy depending on my class load. I also have basic Spanish skills, so if you ever need a rudimentary translator I'm your man.

Thanks for the consideration for the Staff position as well as taking the time to read through my application
Sincerely,
RoastNToast8793
 #19778  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
Unfortunately, this application is denied due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.