Limitless Pixelmon 

• Moderator Application

#19472  by Raslide

In-Game Username: Raslide
Are you fluent in English?: I am indeed.
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I started playing i want to say 4 years ago, and quit playing for a year and a half or more and just started playing again about 2 or 3 weeks ago
What Time Zone are you on?Central Standard Time
How long are you usually online for per day?: I try to get online for at least 1-2 hours a day but on days I have more free time I'm usually on for 4-5 hours
What times of the day can you be online? around 6-7 PM is usually the guaranteed time I get online, usually just whenever I get off work which varies and I'll get on until I go to bed
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I have not
Why do you want to be Staff?: I have tried a lot of Pixelmon servers and this is by far my favorite, I also thought it was awesome that I was able to quit for like a year and a half or more and upon logging in seeing that all of my stuff was still right there and I could pick up where I left off, essentially the server is ran very well.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /send (player name) /market sellpoke (slot) (price) /claim new (name) /tradeevo (slot)
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I grew up playing pokemon and religiously played all the way through 7th gen I believe it was, I gained a lot of experience with the pixelmon mod when it first came out but got a little rusty over time, however since starting again all I have been doing is learning and getting on bulbapedia and the pixelmon wiki.
What is your discord tag?:Raslide#2263 (I would like to say every time I attempt to link my game to the discord it says the link is invalid, however I do have discord on my phone and managed to get in the server on there but was unable to link the game to it on there. I am however in the server)
How can you help the server?: I am constantly reading chat so I will always be able to keep an eye on who needs help and I am more than willing to help those new or struggling players however I can and am also willing to lay down the rules that need to be established as well
Other Notes:As I said earlier this is the best pixelmon server I've ever found that's why you've had my loyalty through these years, I am very active on the server so you can count on me to always be around. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your consideration.
In-Game name-Raslide
 #19632  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.