• I would like to be a helper

#19513  by ZTGamesYT

In-Game Username: WrathASF
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?:
What Time Zone are you on? pacific standard
How long are you usually online for per day?: 2-3 hours on the Pixelmon server
What times of the day can you be online? any time I'm available
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Yes I have used caps in some of my sentences only one of them was me holding shift the others were accidental caps lock
Why do you want to be Staff?: So I can help this server so there not as confused as I was when I first joined and to help the other admin/staff that need help with various tasks and to be apart and help out a server i very much enjoy playing on
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /website /vote /redeem
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokémon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I've played Pokémon since omega ruby and alpha Saphire and I have at least a year of Pixelmon experience
What is your discord tag?: WrathASF#0644
How can you help the server?: I can help this server so there not as confused as I was when I first joined and to help the other admin/staff that need help with various tasks and to help people learn the basics of the Pixelmon experience.
Other Notes:
 #19514  by ZTGamesYT

I also know /ban /kick and I'm pretty shure there's a temp ban.I really hope to get in as of it would mean alot to me 😁
 #19617  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
However, we will be denying your application due to you currently being banned from the server.