#19546  by DeathBySushi

In-Game Username: DeathByShushi
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: since Sunday, April 10th, 2022
What Time Zone are you on? America/New York
How long are you usually online for per day?: 4-7 hours
What times of the day can you be online? Morning, Afternoon, Night
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No
Why do you want to be Staff?: To be online when others aren't avalible, to assist new players
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: The /home and /claim command, Usage of Market and Spawn stalls (/market, /sell, /sellpoke, /shop), /vote and /donate to support the server and Jay113355
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
What is your discord tag?:DeathBySushi#3277
How can you help the server?: Act as a Moderator when no others are avalible online, Building and Redstone handling for Tourneys, Safaries, or other in-game events
Other Notes: I work a part time job, but have 3-4 days off every week, and my shifts vary from a 9-3 to a 3-9 and anything inbetween. The easiest way to contact me is through Discord.
 #19647  by Jay113355

Hello, Thank you for applying to be staff on limitless.

Unfortunately this application is denied due to inactivity. Feel free to apply again at a later date.

Here are some general tips for what we want from staff in case you want to try applying again later
  • Effort: Put some effort into writing your application, tell us how you think the server could use you or how you would be a great addition to the team.
  • Maturity: No one likes a staff member who is immature or abuses the powers they get from being a staff member. Show us you can be mature here on your app and in-game as well. (We are always watching :geek:)
  • Knowledge: Try to get to know the server and mod better more before becoming staff. Learn our commands and what sets us apart from other servers.
  • Reminder: You have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before making another app.