Limitless Pixelmon 

• Nijachicken's Mod App

#19623  by nijachicken

In-Game Username: Nijachicken

Are you fluent in English?: It is my first language

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: I've been a member since July of 2019

What Time Zone are you on? Eastern Daylight Time (EST)

How long are you usually online for per day?: I am usually online for a couple hours every weekday but closer to all night on the weekends

What times of the day can you be online?I work third shift so I am awake during the evenings and night. During the weekdays Sun-Wed I am able to be on between 4pm-7pm. Thur-Sat I am able to be online all night (4pm-6am)

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? There have been a couple occasions I went a little over the top in chat after being egged on, as this was a long time ago I find myself to have matured past arguing with kids over trivial matters as much. I try to play the game as honest as I can while making sure others do the same.

Why do you want to be Staff?: I care very much about the server as it's become another home for me over the past few years and I want to see it prosper. I believe that being on during the odd hours that I'm able to maintain on the weekends would be beneficial to the server.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: I have been playing for three years consistently so I like to believe I know 98% of the commands. The entire market system is unique from my limited experience to other servers, such as /check /cost /sell /sellpoke /market. There is also a very useful tp system with /tpa /tpahere /back /tphistory /sethome /home. There are also some other fun commands like the emote commands /kiss /hug /highfive.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I've been playing pokemon since I was a kid like most of us here. I have a couple years of competitive experience and an immense amount of game knowledge from playing pixelmon for three years straight.

What is your discord tag?: Nijachicken#0001

How can you help the server?: I believe that my odd hours will be very beneficial and that I'm willing to give all of my knowledge to the server. I would love to bring more into the competitive scene and further give advanced players more to do. As a member of the Limitless staff team I feel like I could just further help the server and the player base with my time.

Other Notes: I find myself to be very active on 1.16 and I care very much for the server. Thank you for reading through this and I do hope you have a wonderful life <3
 #19828  by Jay113355

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
Unfortunately, this application is denied due to inactivity.

Reminder: You may reapply after 2 weeks.