Limitless Pixelmon 

• NoahZgoats Moderator pplication

#19719  by Nosh, Schulxe

In-Game Username: NoahZgoat
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: 3 weeks as of now
What Time Zone are you on? GMT-7
How long are you usually online for per day?: 3-5 hours
What times of the day can you be online? anytime of the day on weekends and anytime past 4:00 on weekdays
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? Not that I have recalled
Why do you want to be Staff?: To help others on getting used to the game and the rules that apply with it along with being able to have the chance to partake in things that can happen with the server, If they need help with anything that relates to technical issues exc
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Some of the commands that I know in your server are: /tpa (Player Name) /s if you would like to go the main lobby. and /tpr to teleport to a random location using 50 coins.
[b]What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I have been a mod on 1 other server for pixelmon and did a descent job but then the server died off and they stopped activating the server.
[b]What is your discord tag?: NotNoahz#3415
[b]How can you help the server?: I can help build the server by helping new players learn the rules and regulations to the server and I can help the staff team if there are any questions about whats happening or why something happened if they were absent at the moment
[b]Other Notes: Thank you for considering my application :)
 #19781  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
Unfortunately, this application is denied due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.