Limitless Pixelmon 

• LDroppinq helper application

#19792  by Droppinq

In-Game Username: LDroppinq
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: around 8 years now (with breaks in between), since Limitless 1.8.
What Time Zone are you on? GMT
How long are you usually online for per day?: 6-10 hours
What times of the day can you be online? mostly afternoons, evenings and at night.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? I believe it was around 5 years ago (2018), I once broke the wooden logs of a Pixelmon generated structure.
Why do you want to be Staff?: I'd like to help new players to be more familiar with Limitless and Pixelmon once they start their adventure as a lot of questions arise from new players all the time.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /pointshop, /makeshiny and /balledit.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I've been playing Pokemon since gen 1 and Pixelmon for 8+ years now.
What is your discord tag?: 𝙇𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙦#0001
How can you help the server?: I will try my best with answering questions that arise from players regarding Limitless and Pixelmon as well as helping players with general needs.
Other Notes: since I have a lot of money on the server with almost no use of it, I would love to start making some sort of weekly tournaments to keep players entertained! I remember back on 1.8 quite a few years ago a lot of staff members would host weekly tournaments and they would gather a lot of players because it would provide end-game players that had nothing to do with something challenging.