Limitless Pixelmon 

• IsoKazi Helper application

#19830  by IsoKazi

In-Game Username: IsoKazi
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: Since may 31th 2020, I recently rejoined to restart on the 1.16 version in Late September 2022
What Time Zone are you on? PST
How long are you usually online for per day?: 5-7+
What times of the day can you be online? I usually get home around 5:30 pm and stay on until 12-1 am on weekdays, and on weekends I usually am on from 12 pm to 12-2 am with short breaks in between
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No
Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to become a staff to try and help this server grow with the potential it still has. I love the community of the server even when they aren't all the greatest and I've made friends on this server and want new players to have the same experience I did when first joining and I can help do that through moderation of chat/and grief reports.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: /market/ market sellpoke [slot] [cost] /makeshiny[slot] /pokeballedit [slot] /Pointshop
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? My experience with Pokémon started in the 4th grade when Pokémon X and Y released. I would play Y until Pokémon Sun and Moon came out and that's when my love for Pokémon really started to flourish, I had started to understand Pokémon and I have gotten at least one copy of every generation that released after and I even went back and played the other games that I had missed out on before I had gotten Pokémon Y. My Pixelmon experience is around the same length as my regular Pokémon journey. My first introduction to Pixelmon was with the youtuber iballisticsquid almost ten years ago however I couldn't play as I didn't have a computer at the time and I wouldn't get one until four years later but by the time I received a laptop my love for Pixelmon had become a distant memory and it wouldn't be until may 31st 2020 when i would think about Pixelmon again. After figuring out how to install it i quickly tried to find a server to play on and one stood out to me, Limitless. I quicky joined and I was instantly hooked not only because the server was easy to understand as just a regular survival world with Pokémon running around. After not playing for around a year I decided to rejoin in late September 2022 because of a sudden urge to play a open world Pokémon game with the Natdex and I knew Pixelmon was the closest I could get. Ever since i rejoined I have played almost daily since around November 20th, 2022 and after I recently rejoined I have started to get into competitive again as I had dived into it for a bit during sword and shield but i had never gone crazy about it.
What is your discord tag?: Iso#2105
How can you help the server?: I can help the server by guiding new players to follow the rules and have a fun time in the server. I can also help moderate the chat and try and stop arguments so players don't have to deal with it.
Other Notes: I know i wrote a lot during the experience portion but my love for Pokémon wasn't always how it is today and I wanted to give a lot of context to show my knowledge lmao. If I don't get accepted I will understand why and will work on it so i can apply to become a Helper after the two weeks are over. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this appeal. :D
 #20016  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
Unfortunately, this application is denied due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.