Limitless Pixelmon 

• senorsaurusrex helper application

#19836  by nick gee

In-Game Username:
senorsaurusrex

Are you fleunt in English?
Yes I am

How long have you been a member of Limitless?
I first started playing May 30th 2022

What Time Zone are you on?
Pacific Standard Time
GMT-8

How long are you usually online for per day?
I am usually on 10+ hours a day. I have been on every day since I first joined the server.

What times of the day can you be online?
I can be on almost any time of the day. I am currently taking all online classes meaning I work from home.

Have you ever broken any of the server rules?
I believe I had gotten into an argument with Guesswhat and Bolt because of the incident where he tried to scam my friend into taking his legendary with terrible IVs where he claimed it was a 5 iv legend. As I recall IAmMyselfBae muted both Guesswhat and I for arguing. Other than that, I have never been in any other type of controversy.

Why do you want to be Staff?
I would love to be a part of Staff for a variety of reasons. One of the main reasons is that I recognized with the number of helpers on staff, only a couple of helpers are currently active every day. With the recent absence of helper StefanieX, I believe it would be a good opportunity for me to apply. I have spent almost a year learning the rules of the server as well as what it takes to become a Pixelmon Mod. I believe I have the qualities to do what it takes, and with new players continuing to join as well with future updates such as the addition of a battle tower and bounties, I believe I could help those in chat who have further questions about it since originally joining from 1.12. Not only that I would love to take the time spent interacting with other players in the community and making sure that players are respectful towards one another.

Are you familiar with the server's unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
Yes, I'm familiar with most server-specific and moderation commands
/faq - Brings up topics of any frequently asked questions.
/claim - Shows information about how to establish or remove a claim.
/legend - Shows the latest time any recent legendary had spawned.
/pwiki - This has yet to be a command as I am making this application, but I assume in the near future that this command will be useful to find any information on pokemon, regarding their rarity, when they spawn, etc.

What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself?
Growing up I always loved watching the pokemon series on the weekends. During my childhood, I use to play games on the DS such as pokemon Heartgold and SoulSilver, White and Black, White and Black 2, and X and Y. However, most of my pokemon knowledge actually came from playing the Pixelmon mod itself.

What is your discord tag?:

senor#7476

How can you help the server?:
As someone who's played for a while now, I know a lot about the PIxelmon mod and can answer most questions people have about it. Another thing I noticed is that there is rarely staff that plays in PST which is around 2 hours behind most of the US and gives me the opportunity to be on during unmoderated times. Not to mention earlier, with future updates like battle towers, and bounties being added, I feel like I could give some good insight to players who have any further questions about it, previously originating from the 1.12 server. Finally, I feel that this is an important aspect when it comes to staff qualities and that is being on a lot. In my personal opinion, I have felt that recently there have been a ton of questions floating around that a helper or any other staff member was not on to answer. Hopefully, my activity on this server is a way to show that I am available at almost anytime to help players who have further questions about something.

Other Notes:
Thank you for reading my helper application! Whether or not my application is approved or not, I would love to give my condolence to the staff for the hard work they did to make the server it is today. I will continue to do my best to help the Limitless community.
 #20022  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
Unfortunately, this application is denied due to you being currently banned from the server.