Limitless Pixelmon 

• Dawn_Rebel Helper Application

#19849  by Dawn_Rebel

In-Game Username: Dawn_Rebel

Are you fluent in English?: Yes

How long have you been a member of Limitless?: 4 months

What Time Zone are you on? CST/UTC -5

How long are you usually online for per day?: 8-14 hours, generally in and out with college and other things

What times of the day can you be online? Generally mid-day (~11 AM) into the night (3am) unless work (5pm-12am 3 days of the week) or college (5pm-8pm Monday & Wednesday)

Have you ever broke any of the server rules? no

Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to be able to help with other players as much as I can however I can, and make sure everyone has an enjoyable time in the server.

Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here:
Market commands:
Code: Select all
/sell <price> | to sell an item
/market sellpoke <slot> <price>| to sell a pokemon on the market
/market | to open the market
Mod commands:
/ban <player> | to ban a player
/kick <player> | to kick a player
/warn <player> | to warn a player
/modlist <player> | to view the list of mods the user has installed
/blocklog inspector |to enable/disable block log and left/right click to inspect the block to see who placed/destroyed block
Etc. commands:
/vote
/pointshop
/faq
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I've been interested in Pokemon and have played the mainline games starting with X/Y in middle school, and have played nearly all of the other mainlines as well. I have some competitive Pokemon experience (mostly AG/Uber smogon tiers), and still have a strong passion for pokemon games as well. Limitless being my first Pixelmon server ever, and joining the server being the very first time I ever used the Pixelmon mod, despite this having experience with the mod for 4 months, having use with the wiki, I can surely get any answer I needed from that.

What is your discord tag?: Dawn<3#0666

How can you help the server?: I'd like to be a fun and helpful presence to the server as a helper, initiate random events with players, such as a random Pokemon tournament for fun. and be a help new players when they first join with whatever questions they may have.

Other Notes: even if I'm not picked, I love playing on this server, and it has been the most fun for me the past recent months and I'd still love to play and help others however I can.