Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ithdude's Helper Application

#19883  by Ithdude

In-Game Username: Ithdude
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
How long have you been a member of Limitless?: A little over 2 weeks.
What Time Zone are you on? GMT-7 Pacific Daylight Time
How long are you usually online for per day?: Typically 3-4 hours.
What times of the day can you be online? Monday 5-8, Tuesday 5-8, Thursday 4-8, Weekends all day.
Have you ever broke any of the server rules? No. However, I did receive a temporary ban for using too many capitals.
Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to be staff because I feel as though I can make a commitment to the server's improvement. I take great pride in holding myself in a good esteem with others and I enjoy participating in activities leading others, assisting and teaching others, and being an asset as a part of a whole.
Are you familiar with the servers unique features or commands? If yes, list at least 3 here: Yes, I am. For one, Limitless has its own wiki that gives useful information. Secondly, there is a big market using commands like /market (sell price) whilst holding an item, including player shops at spawn. Finally, there's the /rtp command, useable for free until it becomes locked behind a 50$ paywall after using it ten times. Of course, there's also /vote to vote for the server.
What (if any) experience do you have with Pokemon and the Pixelmon mod itself? I've grew up with the games, specifically White 2 being my first, and although it may be a bit embarrassing, I'm confident to identify most Pokemon's names if you just show me an image. As for the Pixelmon mod, I was an extremely prominent player on RC-Gamer's Pixelmon server before their reset, to which I lost interest due to the changes. Limitless has a similar market system to them, and combined with the 'no hand-holding' aspect of it, I find it to be more well-suited for me.
What is your discord tag?: Ithdude#7403
How can you help the server?: I enjoy encouraging and helping others, and I would like to be someone who is there for others in any which way they require it in terms of help and assistance. In addition, I have great experience in planning and executing events, and I may have ideas that will help increase productivity and inclusion in the server, whether there may be a prize at the end or simply recognition.
Other Notes: Stay hydrated.
 #20017  by IAmMyselfBae

Thank you for applying to our staff team;
Unfortunately, this application is denied due to inactivity.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.