Limitless Pixelmon 

• This is a misunderstanding

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #13846  by solarsun55

Username:solarsun55
Reason: Stealing other players money and denying it
Who banned me: Crystal4029
What happened right before I was banned: Trying to give money and set things right.
Comments: This was just a whole misunderstanding. Somebody said the would trade a sandile for money. I said ok. They then paid me the money and I bought a suicune. Then I checked my PC and I had no sandile. Then I started panicking and did not know what to do. The other person was telling the staff when I was figuring out a plan. Then I voted and got money to pay the person back but when I came on I was banned. I felt bad and I am really sincerely sorry. Also the part about denying it never happened. I was afk getting money from voting and I did not know what to say. I really sorry.
Sincerely solarsun55
 #13849  by Crystal4209

Unbanned. i want you to set things right like what you said in this appeal and at least try and capture a sandile to give or give the money back also thank you for waiting and making the appeal to be unbanned.