Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #15480  by Temperestre

In-Game Username: Temperestre
Reason for ban: Disrespect to Third_Worm on discord/chat.
Who banned you?: Bakafish
What happened right before you were banned?: I was saying inappropriate jokes in discord and Third_Worm claimed no children were in the discord and then she proceeded to kill me in game (I lost some xp levels). Than I asked what am I allowed to say because Bakafish kept muting me for I think inappropriate jokes (not sure). Then Bakafish banned me for saying Kappa.
Additional Notes: I'm sorry Third_Worm if I said something to offend you.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:https://s4.postimg.org/60lh1abn1/ban.jpg
 #15481  by LegendaryFaze

Whereas Bakafish banned you from the server for your inappropriate conduct, I banned you from discord for what you've said to Third_Worm.
Baka is free to choose whether you're unbanned on the server, but until I see proof of an apology to Third you will stay banned on discord.
 #15482  by Temperestre

I'm sorry Third_Worm for disrespecting you.
 #15483  by Sun698

I have been informed by other staff that your misbehavior on chat and discord has been an ongoing issue. Therefore, I will unban you after a week (some time next Sunday). Please take this time to reflect on your poor behavior during this time.

-Baka
 #15484  by Temperestre

Thank you Bakafish and sorry for being a nuisance as I didn't think of it as disrespect but insubordination. It didn't seem like I was breaking any rules but I see my mistake now.