Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #15500  by Smilycheek04

In-Game Username: Smileycheek04
Reason for ban: griefing or stealing
Who banned you?: crystal4209
What happened right before you were banned?: haven't logged since April 23rd and when I came back I was banned.
Additional Notes: I'm not sure why I was banned, sorry if I did something wrong but would like to get back and play.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:
"You have been banned by crystal4209 on Saturday April 29th. Reason: griefing and stealing fossil machines and cleaners from psycho56"
 #15501  by Smilycheek04

I would also like to say I have read the rules several times today and when I have started and I have followed all of them if their was any misconvienience I am sorry.if I missed any rules please tell so so I'm not confused why I'm banned as I've never heard of phyco in the server.
Thanks have a wonderful day
 #15502  by Smilycheek04

if there is any way of me getting back on the sever please tell me I was looking for a great server about 4 weeks ago I think and I found limitless it felt like my home and I would like to hopefully get back on to see my friends on the server tal and darth also I would like to get my step brother started please tell me anything I could do to get on the server it is the first time I have been banned.
Thank you for your time have a nice day.
 #15504  by Crystal4209

Unbanned, I will unban you when I'm on next. And here's an explanation of that ban message to clear things up.
Well psycho is darth's cousin he lives in the house with darts, apparently by checking block logs that you stole their fossil machines and cleaners as you may know griefing/stealing is not allowed on this server, so when I went to go find these said fossil machine and cleaners I had found them in you house along with the evidence that you took them from darths and psycho's house. Please do not do things like this again.