Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #15622  by luislira22

In-Game Username: luislira22

Reason for ban: Griefing and stealing from a mod's work in progress

Who banned you?: crystal4209

What happened right before you were banned?: When i logged in today to talk to my friend MattRuc about his youtube giveaway i got a ban message.

Additional Notes: I'm not sure why I was banned, but if i did something that wasn't correct sorry, everyone makes mistakes, if i got something from other person that doesn't belong to me i would like to retrieve it. Thing is i really would like to get back and play.
Edit: Sorry Crystal, i did the stupid mistake on getting something that wasn't mine(i think i got an umbrella and 2 beach towels from your jungle iirc maybe a few items more from the boxes in the sky, i though that was trash and freely took it..i have the items to give back to you) ill give it all back to you and anything you need more, it wont happen again.

SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: Imgur of the screenshot
 #15644  by Crystal4209

unbanned. i just want to say that even if you see stuff that is unclaimed and doesnt look like a natural spawned in building or something its still not right to take it and keep it for yourself, there are people here who have worked hard on stuff like this and then have people steal from it, it sucks to have that happen to anyone who has a cool new place that they built and stuff so please dont do that again.
 #17556  by Quillsor

Teenager takes a selfie with a squirrel and then immediately gets attacked by said squirrel.
 #18317  by potato_gangs

i was playing limitless but once i got off the next day it says banned by: TheLast1Alive on:tuesday, november 24, 2020 reason: griefing but i never griefed before
 #18324  by IAmMyselfBae

potato_gangs wrote:i was playing limitless but once i got off the next day it says banned by: TheLast1Alive on:tuesday, november 24, 2020 reason: griefing but i never griefed before
Please create a new appeal, following this: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4 guideline.
Do not comment your appeal to someone else's. Just create a new one.
To create one, go here: viewforum.php?f=18 and click 'New Topic'.