Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #17695  by Friskey_Whiskey

In-Game Username: Friskey_Whiskey
Reason for ban: X-Ray/Hacking?
Who banned you?: RukiyeSaito
What happened right before you were banned?: I was literally strip mining, finding lava for diamonds and fire stone shards. I had been doing this for about 2 hours today and about an hour or so the night before. All my items in my inventory disappeared and I was then banned.
Additional Notes: I think this is complete bs and abuse of power. I've been very active on this server since joining and have been nothing but supportive. If you guys want to continue to grow you need to fix this from happening. People getting banned and accused of things that aren't happening is ridiculous.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: Image
 #17708  by Yobin

Approved

I see there was a misunderstanding when you got banned and as a staff member I think she should have reasoned with you or confronted you if you were using X-Ray instead of getting things from your inventory taken away and getting banned afterwards. I hope to see you on LimitlessMC again!

-Wikipeidia

===========================================