Limitless Pixelmon 

• Hellas_Verona Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18014  by Hellas_Verona

Hello, I am Hellas_Verona and this is my official ban appeal. I was banned on April 20th, 2020 by KidKraft__. To start off I will give some background on why I am an unpopular player on the server and address some misconceptions that I believe are present.

-Hellas_Verona ruins the market: A big accusation made at me often is that I purposefully ruin the market. This could not be further from the truth. The first item that I am blamed for ruining the market of is Silver Bottle Caps: to completely dispute this argument I never sold a Silver Bottle Cap for under $2,000 which is a pretty stable and good price for them. The second item that I have been accused of ruining the market of is strong shiny lures. The typical price for strong shiny lures on the server is $200-$250 from what I've seen. I decided to start selling mine for $99 and here is why.

- Initially I tried to sell them for $200 and sold 1 shiny lure over the span of 2 days.
-By bumping them down to $99 I now sell about 10-20 a day so my gross from the sales is exponentially higher.
-A shiny lure costs no more than $10 to make so my profit margins are still very good.
In conclusion I in no way "purposefully try to ruin the market" I just do what is best for me in order to make the most in game currency.

The second reason I would say that I am not a popular figure on this server is mostly down to in game chat. I am an active participant in the in game chat and can definitely admit that I get too invested in it a lot of the time. I am easily brought into arguments and have trouble stopping arguments without finishing them; That i can definitely admit. I think the last week or so however I have been much better in chat and tried to take the moderators advice of simply screen-capping things in chat and sending it to them rather than engaging, but i can definitely still improve and I can wholeheartedly admit that I am an idiot in chat sometimes.

Moving on to today's ban on 4/20/20 by KidKraft__

Why was I banned: I'm really not too sure. As seen in my previous paragraphs I am willing to admit my own wrongdoings and have no problem in doing that but I don't really understand today's ban whatsoever.

What happened: A player by the name of TravellerJye was tp'ing to me base over and over again. He was asked several times by staff to stop doing so and was even tp'd away multiple times. I went afk for about 10minutes and found myself surrounded in a box in my own base with antagonizing signs in it. I immediately asked staff to help and explained to them the situation. I expressed my frustration to Strauberyl and explained what had happened. He told me I was to have a meeting in the /helpme chat with all staff online. I did just that, I felt we had a productive discussion on what had happened and it concluded with IamMyselfBae saying: "thanks for the report, we will do the moderating" or something along those lines. Minutes after while I was picking my apricorn farm I was met with a permanent ban from KidKraft__ for the ban reason: "As a server, community and staff team, respectfully, get the fuck out. This was obviously a shock to me so here I am to explain to you guys the full story.

In conclusion, I fully admit that I am a nuisance in chat at times and am trying to improve in that regard, However I whole-heartedly disagree with today's decision and hope that it be reconsidered.

Many Thanks,
Hellas_Verona
 #18015  by jmkiol

Lmao still playing the victim.

I think, it tells literally everything about you, if a whole server freaks out (in a positive way) after you got banned.

Can't you just ignore this server and stop bothering/ complaining? Thx.

Jm out
 #18017  by Toe_Sm3ller

Yes, he is an unpopular player on the server and I joined about a week ago so I don't know what happened in the past but obviously people don't like him. I think if people just gave him a chance and forgave him then people would like him more like I do.

To go along with his point of trying to get better yesterday he was arguing with someone(I don't remember who) but as soon as one of the staff members(pretty sure it was Bae) he listened and dropped it instantly.

To make my own point on the matter most of the people who don't like him don't like him because he sells things for his own price and that "ruins the market" and if maybe he stopped doing that maybe he would be less hated among the player base.

I thought Jm's reply was quite funny so I am going to end it the same way.

Toe out
Last edited by Toe_Sm3ller on Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.