Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18016  by LTP0301

In-Game Username:[LTP0301]
Reason for ban:[Saying the Nword]
Who banned you?:[AussieAge]
What happened right before you were banned?:[Right before i was banned i joined the server and said hey my ****! I myself am African American and didn't realize that this would be a issue.]
Additional Notes:[I would like to say I genuinely didn't know this server didn't tolerate that word. This is my first time back on pixelmon in a few years, and my last server accepted the word. I had completely forgotten that some servers don't tolerate that action, and it can clearly result in a ban. I would like to apologize for what i said. It made me look like a fool to everyone and i really didn't mean to cause harm. If you could forgive me i would appreciate it :D]
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: cant ss but it says "Nword is banned around here"
 #18019  by AussieAge

ill accept your appeal n unban once im able to get on to the server plz dont use the word we have a bot that auto bans for it