Limitless Pixelmon 

• I would prefer to be unbanned because being banned isn’t preferable

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18022  by BTDHaZzard

So it all started like 4 days ago when I went full retard (I’m normally half retarded) so I decided to be a silly man and call you a see you next Tuesday jay (sorry Btw bad words aren’t very cash money I agree) wild accusations against staff is also bad on my behalf and I am sorry for such blasphemy, I also am sorry for calling Verona cancer I think at some time not sure I said a lot of stuff overall I like to think I am active in your community and am friendly enough to most people that I would hope that you would consider unbanning me. I am also sorry for calling multiple people idiots when they did nothing wrong. I am also sorry for taking a bike that wasn’t mine. I don’t know if I am also in trouble for stealing so I’ll just apologise for that in advance in case it’s ever brought up again for some reason. I would also like to apologise for not following guidelines within terms and conditions. I am also sorry for telling someone’s to kill themselves that one time. I carry that regret very much Andy hold myself to a higher standard. I would also like to apologise for asking to many questions as I would constantly waste staffs valuable time from helping the wonderful people of the server. I would also like to apologise for starting the #sluts4aussiegang and #fatcockgang they are not appropriate and they got out of hand I apologise for that too. I am also sorry for trolling the staff in spy chat. I am also sorry I wasted the staffs time while they were invisible to make sure I wasn’t xraying (Meltan really didn’t want to spawn) I would also like to apologise for being mostly useless and inconvenience. I would also like to think that some of my banter was enjoyable. I would also like to apologise for giving away 80 shiniest for free (it didn’t help with the economy) sorry for also guild hopping I like to think I am loyal and am disappointed that I let myself down. I am sorry for hoarding all the gold and iron. I am also sorry for bringing a lot of people away from your server( don’t think that was a very good idea) anyway so am sorry for a lot of things And would like to apologise for apologiseing ( I apologise for bad grammar ) anyway I thought that being unbanned would be mutually beneficial. So I hope I can come back and contribute to this community. I also apologise for the long text wall.

P.S I would also like to apologise for not following the format I actually didn’t realise there was a format I had to follow so I do apologise for that