Limitless Pixelmon 

• Banned for "greifing"

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18023  by GraphicWind

GraphicWind

Griefing

KidKraft___

First of all I was banned because I took stuff from this place that was NOT claimed. That's why there is a claiming system you claim your stuff so it doesn't get taken. That's not my fault for it not being claimed and I know its a rule. I never read the rules always assumed the rules are the exact same for every server. I did like this server out of all the others its so much more chill and relaxing there. Im sorry that I took all that stuff but if I don't get unbanned that's fine I broke a rule and it wasn't just me. I play this with my brothers and we enjoy playing pixelmon so this ban appeal is for them too. -AwesomlyMew and ButterBlock07
 #18024  by Alibellywashere

first of all read what tordo said so you can apply for the appeal second even tho there is a claiming system that still gives you no right to grief a person that spent most of there time mining for iron and built a base and what you and your friends said was like"oh look a persons house made out of iron lemme take that for my self"