Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban appeal Chess_Sensei

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18193  by Chess_Sensei

In-Game Username: Chess_Sensei
Reason for ban: massive griefing
Who banned you?: KidKraft__
What happened right before you were banned?: I believe it was four or three days ago I grieffed a player's house.
Additional Notes: I was walking and saw a huge building which I thought was not build by any player. Since I saw all the buildings who have no owner griefed, I thought I could just get blocks for my house. I got three to four stacks of white concrete and one and a half of gray concrete. There reason for that was to get blocks for my house. I did not do anything else beside that.
I have to admit that I saw some hints that made me think that I might have griefed a house, but I refused to believe them knowing that it was a ban. I have not touched any other building from any other player, so I know this is because of that building. I understand that what I did was not good and hurted another player.
 #18194  by KidKraft

Unbanned. Note that even if a base is abandoned and unclaimed, you are not allowed to claim/loot/grief it.