Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18216  by GetReJinxed

In-Game Username:GetReJinxed
Reason for ban:Racist stereotypical joke
Who banned you?:KidKraft
What happened right before you were banned?: I was bored just fishing for a battlebond greninja then i just thought hey, since im asian, ill just make a joke and jokingly said, asian lives dont matter, cat lives dont matter, because its a stereotype that we eat cats so i was like ok maybe that'll be funny, some people found it funny others didn't.
Additional Notes: It's true that i've been muted quite a lot, i mean for one of the mutes i was misunderstood, but understandable, but i was ignorant of the rules and got myself into a lot of trouble, i enjoy playing this server with my friend as i dont really play many games at all and this seemed fun since my DS charger is gone and i can't use it. Anyways, sorry if my jokes were racist i wasn't trying to offend someone or attack anyone, i'm not a supremacist i think all races are equal.
https://gyazo.com/b3b8e7dede49fb411dbcde484c3eb8f6:

if ur seeing this iAmMyselfBae, dig around your base i left a single chest worth of maps that lead to a treasure, treasure is worth around 40k!