Limitless Pixelmon 

• Correct Format Ban Appeal.

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18226  by Dr_Peninsula

Player Username: Dr_peninsula
Who Banned you: Kid Craft
Reason For Ban: I made a racist joke I remember being "Any Mexicans In This Server?", "I got 10 $ to mow my lawn", but I'm sincerely sorry about it, if you unban me it won't happen again
Right Before you banned: I was Afk quickly grabbing something I came back and was banned
Additional Notes: I respect your decision for keeping me banned or unbanning me thank you for checking this and have a good day. (Thanks To Angel now know the joke.)
Image https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k9PhY- ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Dr_Peninsula on Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
 #18232  by Dr_Peninsula

Oh, now I remember what I said thank you for telling me what I said thank you for telling me. I respect you as one human to another and have a great day (I just realized he wasn't a mod.)
 #18237  by KidKraft

You ban is being changed to a temp ban. Note that things like this are indeed racist, and have no place here. From the time of this being posted, you will be unbanned in 5 days.