Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18238  by vincentg222

]Depression__1[/b]
Reason for ban: griefing trying to steal gym and threatening to player kill
Who banned you?: kidkraft__
What happened right before you were banned?: feel like i was being bullied tremendously right before i got banned
Addtional Notes: i only used the gym because i wanted to be fighting leader but i later didnt go through with it and never took down the signs and i threatened to kill them was because they were bullying me and i was upset and mad and I promise if you let me back on you will have 0 more issues with me
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: Banned by kidkraft__ Monday Septemer14 2020 Reason griefing trying to steal a gym threatening to playerkill
Listen i put alot of time and effort into this server and even some money and i really enjoy playing on it i was just starting to get a new start on this server its alll i want is to try and restart with people i really like this server EDIT if i am unbanned and u see a warning or anything griefed from the day im unbanned and forward ban me and i wont appeal because ill know i it will be declined from making this... I will also ignore the people that are mean so i dont start arguements in chat EDIT i know what i did was wrong and i started getting my act togethor on limitless but you everybody hates me i jut wanna play with my friends please half my other grief warns where from before my 1st ban and im trying to come on please youll have 0 more issues with me