Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.

Ban

#18416  by Nubgamer2

In-Game Username: Nubgamer2
Reason for ban: Auto ban
Who banned you?: A bot i think
What happened right before you were banned?: Someone asked where my online friend was from
Additional Notes: he was from Nigeria and when i typed it i got banned i think it was because i had the n word in there and then i clicked enter i know it sounds stupid and fake but its true
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: Idk how to make a screenshot so ill type the exact text

Connection lost

You are banned from the server
Banned by: Server on: Sunday, Januarie 03, 2021 Reason:
Auto ban> You are not permitted to do that here

Appeal at https://limitlessmc.net
 #18417  by Nubgamer2

And i promise ill stick to the rules and everything
 #18418  by Jay113355

Username not found.
 #18420  by Nubgamer2

if that doesnt work i dont know anymore
 #18421  by Jay113355

Message history:
- you fucking niggers dont know shit this server and staff are sooooooooooooooo trash bro
- im not your buddy
- you fucking put that in your other base
- they dont even have proof
- it wasnt
- bruhhhh wwhat is this server they dont even have proof bruhhhh
- but it could also be that youre lying and that you palced them over there
 #18422  by Jay113355

Care to explain?
 #18428  by AussieAge

I'll just say this your appeal is totally wrong I banned your friend for Griefing n stealing I have logs that tell me who done it u guys both said I had no proof n continue to rave yes Carl did ban u trust me if your word would have got passed carl I would have been the 1 to ban the way u n your friend acted towards me when I was dealing with griefs wasn't called for I would think twice about this appeal nothing to do with a friend from anywhere
 #18823  by IAmMyselfBae

Closing this appeal. If you're still interested in being unbanned please reapply using the correct reason for your ban.