Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.

Ban

#18432  by bboy24

In-Game Username: bboy24
Reason for ban: scamming
Who banned you?: StubbyMuffinz
What happened right before you were banned?: I was talking to the person i scammed and a admin telling them ill do anything to help not ban me.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: I dont know how to send sc so it says

Connection Lost
You are banned from the server
Banned by: StubbyMuffinz On: Monday, January 11, 2021
Reason: Scamming
Appeal at: https://limitlessmc.net

im sorry for scamming i didn't mean to make it this bad and I will never scam again. Also i released the thunderous and i didnt know it would cause so much trouble. i'm not lying either cause the guy that i scammed posted it on youtube of him sending the pokemon to me. I know it was wrong and i still did it. I shouldve never thought of it in the first place. If i have to buy an appeal i will. cause i love to support this server. I was testing out how to scam because my friend said it was a good idea and i believed him and i shouldn't have. I really just want to get back on this server and keep playing. I had so much fun on this amazing server and now i cant cause i made a dumb mistake.