Limitless Pixelmon 

• KidKraft - Ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18453  by shadowbean97

Shadowbean97:
Major Griefing:
KidKraft:
I was just building in my owned claim:
I found a structure after doing a /rtp, it was huge, empty, filled with holes, and not /claimed. because there was no signs of someone living within or around the area and no torches or signs of player activity i assumed this structure to be a naturally generated vanilla MC structure that had just been looted by players and i was late to finding it. I quite liked the looks of the blocks used for the structure and mine'd a few stacks to use myself. 2/3 weeks on after this i've been banned out of the blue without warning/reason and have only found this information out due to guild members showing me screenshots of the build itself. I really am sorry to the creator of the build and would love the opportunity to apologize directly to them as again, it was a genuine mistake. If there is anything i can do to help this please dont hesitate to ask :) :
Image :