Limitless Pixelmon 

• pls unban

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18510  by _weile_

In-Game Username:_weile_
Reason for ban:for getting wronged by someone saying i scammed his friend
Who banned you?:AussieAge
What happened right before you were banned?:i was just watching pokemon battles with my friend (ItsChoo) at the spawn area
Additional Notes:on 5th february 2020, i got wronged by someone that said i scammed his friend but i clearly didnt. he said that i was trading a salamance with one of hes friends pokemon and i swapped when we confrmed. but the fact is i dont even have a salamance and i dont trade with people i dont know. I swear on my mothers life that i didnt scaam him or his friend. pls unban me and i beg u guys. Limitless is a good server and i dont want to leave it just from getting wronged by someone saying me scamming. pls take my request in your consider. Thank You.♥
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:Connection Lost
You are banned from the server
Banned by:AussieAge On:Friday, February 05, 2021 Reason:
trade scamming swapping pokes after accepting

Appeal at: https://limitlessmc.net
ps:im sorry that a request for 3 times cause i dont really know how this works.Im sorry if i tbother u guys.♥
 #18513  by AussieAge

Just a question what did u mean by "did I even scam u" when the persons friend that was scammed reported it?