Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban Appealing again, Ugh

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18585  by NS3

In-Game Username: Night_Sketch and Ajag777
Reason for ban: Alt legend due to friend
Who banned you?: Wikipeidia
What happened right before you were banned?: I was out eat with my mom
Additional Notes: I don't know why i can never keep an account running on this forums.. idk. But oh Boy, This time I was not me who was doing the hacking, it was my friend who first introduced me to hacks from a few years ago, his name is Moxie. I can't explain much apart from to view the images on the google drive shown below.. To be honest, I don't think ill be able to get unbanned with ANY appeal due to how serious or "deep" this ban was and including the fact that I was banned before with this EXACT same reason. As for Ajag777, I don't have any screenshots of him because we contact by calling. But, during our call he said "It's Not Me Who is doing the hacking all this timee, YOU GUYS FIX IT, not me, I out." As for Moxie, Please Keep all those accounts banned apart from the ones im appealing to, I do not want to get banned for a 3rd time if this goes through. You see, Moxie doesn't actually own Minecraft java, he just buys alts from alts shops and that's how he plays, so If I see any more accounts from him online, ill instantly tell you about it cause him and me are NOT associated on this server. Have a great day! :arrow: :D
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing Ill just do it using google drive, Anyone with the link CAN comment, I don't know how fast I will respond So I would suggest DMing me on discord. PS, we are all irl friends, but I haven't seen them online since the connection we had shown above.
 #18587  by Yobin

Denied, please make your own appeal not for your friend. Also add why you think you should be unbanned because this counts as your third ban.
 #18588  by NS3

As I expected, I got denied. But I can see why, I was not stating why I should be unbanned. I should be unbanned because if you check my IP on my username how ever you do that, is different to the IP being shown up for the other usernames, I know this because 2 different locations can't have the same IP at the same time. My Ign is listed or shown in a way on the other IP address because I was at his house, logging into his computer, with his IP address. So when I logged in to check up on things, my Ign was then logged under that IP address, soon to be used for auto fishing without my consent. When I was banned the first time by KidKraft__, in discord he said that I was using wurst, so clearly he was able to see if i was hacking or not and if so, what hacks I was using. If my Ign shows up under a different IP from the original that is using the hacks, and when seeing my mods or however you do that, that there is no hacks seen. It should raise enough red flags that Ajag777 or I to not be banned or hacking. I do have 2 computers but one of them is my old one and can't even run 1 Minecraft above 30 fps, so how can my old computer run 3 minecraft accounts(that's the number of accounts my friend moxie was using) and be able to run all accounts at the same time that whole time he was auto fishing for. TL:DR I should be unbanned because due to the fact that just because I shown up on another person's IP doesn't mean I should be banned, imo it's unfair. If you guys think that you need more explanation to why I wasn't hacking, I am free to set up a time to vc on discord. :D
 #18590  by Yobin

Denied, I am sorry but you will now be remained permanently banned. After reviewing everything with other staff members we decided that this is the best option for you guys.
 #18591  by NS3

Thank you for at least spending the time to consider banning me or not..