Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18597  by Arkadey

In-Game Username: ArkadeM8y
Reason for ban: griefing 1689 blocks
Who banned you?: AussieAge
What happened right before you were banned?: I was making a house with many friends I suggested the server to
Additional Notes: I hadn't played on the server in years and didn't realize unclaimed builds were off limits. I was over 10k+ blocks from spawn. The build was abandoned and empty, I assumed no one cared. It was 100% made by someone in creative since the entire surrounding area was paved with a chunk editor. If I knew I would've stopped. It wasn't until later that day I saw the message in chat to not grief unclaimed builds. But alas, was too late. Also it was made by a mod who has unlimited resource access. I'm still sorry though.
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:Image
 #18602  by AussieAge

just letting u know a admin didnt build the land it was a normal player they spent so long building they dont need to return to the server with their building destoryed, griefing of anything player built buildings is banned. i will unban u but plz take a look over /rules in game
 #18605  by Arkadey

Hey AussieAge, that's crazy that it wasn't built in creative. I feel extra bad now. I'll be sure to never touch other builds. I typoed my Username as well. "ArkadeyM8y" should be correct. Once again i'm sorry.
 #18607  by AussieAge

u have been unbanned plz dont grief anything thats player built