Limitless Pixelmon 

• Ban appel xray?

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18635  by snowgabriell

In-Game Username:snowgabriell
Reason for ban:[xray]
Who banned you?:Haco
What happened right before you were banned?: i was mining
Additional Notes: i think it was an unfair ban?! i can see why he ban me but i cant understand why exactly if you wanna unban me do it i would be greatfull cuz i like to play with my firends on that server! but if you dont want either its youre choice thx and good night or day

SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:

You are banned from the server

banned by Haco on tuesday, march 30, 2021 reason xray
appel at https://limitlessmc.net
 #18637  by snowgabriell

snowgabriell wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:14 pm In-Game Username:snowgabriell
Reason for ban:[xray]
Who banned you?:Haco
What happened right before you were banned?: i was mining
Additional Notes: i think it was an unfair ban?! i can see why he ban me but i cant understand why exactly if you wanna unban me do it i would be greatfull cuz i like to play with my firends on that server! but if you dont want either its youre choice thx and good night or day

SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN:

You are banned from the server

banned by Haco on tuesday, march 30, 2021 reason xray
appel at https://limitlessmc.net

sry btw
 #18638  by Hackel

I haven't received any of your messages on Discord, please re-send them. My tag is Hackel#1337
 #18640  by snowgabriell

i apologied for using xray is it okay if i get a last chance :/ i wont use it agin
i enjoy playing with my friends :)
 #18641  by Hackel

Hi, I thought you said you would send me a clip where you were mining on Discord. However, since you have apologized for using a prohibited mod, I will unban you. Please make sure to read the rules when you get back onto the server. Thanks.