Limitless Pixelmon 

• [JaikoJ] - Ban Appeal 10/04/21

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18661  by JakeyBoi

In-Game Username: JaikoJ
Reason for ban: Killing a Wither
Who banned you?: Denshin
What happened right before you were banned?: I walked into someones base, I went to the wither and killed it, using my friend as bait (He has since forgiven me )
Additional Notes: I didn't understand that griefing was inclusive of mobs due to past events of which have happened with players killing other players mobs and not being punished for it. I thought that killing the wither wouldn't be so impactful and I am sorry for it. (due to his base being decently stacked, I belived he would be able to get another one with ease (I am regretful of my bad judgment))
SCREENSHOT OF REASON FOR BAN SCREEN: https://imgur.com/a/9f2uJJd
 #18662  by Denshin

I didn't understand that griefing was inclusive of mobs
We both know that is not true. In fact, let me quote you:
[Trainer] JaikoJ: I KNOW it is against the rules
[Trainer] JaikoJ: I SAID I BLOODY UNDERSTAND
[Trainer] JaikoJ: I JUST DONT CAREE
- - -
due to past events of which have happened with players killing other players mobs and not being punished for it.
Even though you've been on the server for 4 days, I'm going to go ahead and ask you to humor me. Please elaborate, when did this occur? Who did we not punish for purposefully killing another player's mob?
- - -
I thought that killing the wither wouldn't be so impactful and I am sorry for it. (due to his base being decently stacked, I belived he would be able to get another one with ease
Is this really something you want to have said on your appeal?
- - -
Due to the above, this appeal is Denied. You may reapply in 3 days.
 #18665  by JacobJ

Question 1 ) I didn't understand that it was against the rules when I did it, hence my use of the past tense, I then learnt that griefing was inclusive of mobs after people started shouting at me in chat.

Question 2 ) I was reading up in support (discord channel) due to people talking about what I did, Up there I saw

"๖̶̶̶ζ͜͡ღ IAmMყsᥱᥣfBᥲᥱ ✧ — Yesterday at 13:17
I am 99,9% sure killing other’s animals/mobs isn’t something we ban for but I can look into it"

"๖̶̶̶ζ͜͡ღ IAmMყsᥱᥣfBᥲᥱ ✧ — Yesterday at 13:22
dot_loopz wasn’t banned for killing e1’s parrot. No one was banned for killing Demi’s mobs"

Question 3 ) Yes, I want to be totally honest with what I did and what I thought when I did it, as you have said yourself, I am 4 days new and due to wither heads casually being sold at spawn shops, I thought that for high level bases they would be easy to aquire. Why would I not want to say that on my ban appeal?

Notes ) Look, I'm sorry for what I did and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do it again. I understand what I did deserves a ban and I don't blame you for giving me one.

Thank You for reading and have a good day,
- JaikoJ (I had to use another account as I can't sign back in with discord for some reason)
 #18666  by Denshin

1) You didn't, that's fine. We all learn as we go. Yet, once told about it, your stance was "I don't care" instead of "oh shit, I'm sorry". Interesting.

2) You said you didn't know killing mobs was griefing, "due to past events of which have happened". Yet, you're quoting events which you learned about after you killed the wither. Are you seeing the inconsistency?

3) Because that's a shitty perspective, and I hoped that it would be common logic, and any reasonable human would be ashamed to say it out loud. You have no right to take something from someone, regardless of whether it is the 100% or the 0.1% of their belongings.

I won't even comment on the "pretty sure" you won't do it again.

- - -

This appeal will remain denied. You may appeal again in 5 days.