Limitless Pixelmon 

• Un-ban Appeal

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18809  by Aalysaa

In-Game Username:[MinuteMadeLemons]
Reason for ban:[Toxicity towards other players, and giving threats.]
Who banned you?:[IAmMyselfBae]
What happened right before you were banned?:[I was generally being an asshole to Torchic, with threats]
Additional Notes:[I know what I did, and I understand what I did was wrong. But additionally you denied my last appeal for "begging". And I nowhere in that appeal I begged, On the otherhand you also had another reason to deny it, due to my last ban about a month ago. I understand as a mod you did what you had to. But If I get unbanned from this, I'm willing to be server muted perm, If its okay of course. I will continue to stay muted until further notice.]
 #18811  by IAmMyselfBae

In this case, when you joined using an alt and asked me to check your ban appeal AND having your friend repeatedly ask me to check your ban appeal, had nothing to do with my decision, because I already had decided before that happened.
So no, that was not the reason to why it was denied. You were given a second chance before, you were told that you were on a thin ice, and regardless it you continued having bad behavior.
You will remain banned.

Adding a link to your appeal of your previous permanent ban:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5938