Limitless Pixelmon 

• My Last Attempt for a Ban Appeal to IAmMyelfBae

• Make an application to get unbanned here.
Make an application to get unbanned here.
Forum rules: You must follow the format outlined in the [READ BEFORE POSTING] Thread. If you fail to do so you are wasting staff time and it is unlikely your appeal will be accepted.
 #18818  by Aalysaa

IGN: MinuteMadeLemons(ACF)
Reason 4 ban: I was giving threats and telling people to kill themselves.
Who banned me?: IAmMyselfBae
What happened before my ban: I was running around giving out threats to people.
Additional Notes... IAmMyselfBae, I would like and un-ban. I understand that you saw my recent ban prior to this. That was my younger brother. I can't control the fact the what torchic did was wrong, however I know what I did in retaliation was worse. And for that I am Sorry. But this last 2 weeks have taught me something I haven't ever thought of before. I have been so alone for the past 2 weeks. I just realized what I'm willing to do to join back Limitless. I would still accept the permanent mute. No questions asked. I just want one more chance to re-join the limitless community. All I am asking of you is to keep a close eye on me. If I even do anything that even touches the face of rule-breaking, I will never make another appeal. I will accept, and only then that permanent ban. I would like 1 hour of time to talk to torchic and apologize to him for what I said in chat. I truly am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you for reading....
 #18819  by Aalysaa

I know when I joined using an ALT, I was also violating another rule. For that I am also sorry. However I didn't ever ask my friend to repeatedly tell you to check my appeal. I did ask him to do it once, not how ever many times he did. But I will apologize for him in this.